SG_EN_280x302_BANNER_STRAIGHTENING

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Send KISS Greeting Cards Via Email

General Kiss Cards
When love can wait no longer...
When love can wait no longer What follows is a kiss...
[Flash Card]
new
That love could thus change my world...
That love could thus change my world I never knew till that moment divine
[Flash Card]
new
Sweet seems the world...
Sweet seems the world When you give me a kiss
[Flash Card]
new
Sweet seems the world...
Let our lips meet Gift me that sweet pain...
[Flash Card]
new
When words become superfluous... When the intensity of love... Memories come back of moments divine... Let us kiss each other...
When words become superfluous...
[ Flash card ]
When the intensity of love...
[ Flash card ]
Memories come back of moments divine...
[ Flash card ]
Let us kiss each other...
[ Flash card ]
Kiss Cards Kiss Greeting Cards kiss cards animated greeting cards of kiss
When the intensity of love...
[ Flash card ]
Be my moonlight... when I'm the darkness Ready to stoop just for U Wish you a loving nest
animated kiss cards kiss e-cards kissing cards virtual kiss cards
Sending U a mushy kiss You switch it on when my mood's off Oh! darling, what else could I long for I luv U
greeting cards of kiss
Sending U the heartiest necking
Just to Wish
animated kiss card kiss greeting cards Bon Voyage I do care 4U
Neither the phone...
[ Flash card ]
A journey none can miss...
[ Flash card ]
Bon Voyage I do care 4U
[ Flash card ]
kiss e-greeting cards free kiss cards sure cure till we meet again...ciao!
Sending U my love & wishes Just to see U smiling... Sure cure till we meet again...ciao!
Promising U with a luv loaded year Wish I'd see you soon
Promising U with a luv loaded year Wish I'd see you soon




Wedding Anniversary Kiss
kiss e-cards greeting cards of kiss the night you ask me for the moon To my fondest jewel that sparkles forever
Lets seal our lips
[ Flash card ]
Let our lips meet
[ Flash card ]
the night you ask me for the moon To my fondest jewel that sparkles forever
Couldn't the future nurture our present... Together we'd swing in our love never ending... The key to our wedlock as the warmth of the morning sun...
Couldn't the future nurture our present... Together we'd swing in our love never ending... The key to our wedlock as the warmth of the morning sun...
Time has worn us but not our love Setting sail in the winds of our love
Time has worn us
but not our love
Setting sail in the winds of our love




Special Occasion
free kiss cards free kissing cards our friendship's pure it's yummy all over
Spared is none by the might of time...
[ Flash card ]
A new journey to make...
[ Flash card ]
Just to make it sure that our friendship's pure With U together it's yummy all over
Ummm..! Daddy, UR unparallel Thank U for such a nice and thrilling time Oh dear! does this hurt my Valentine? How could I thank three for making it...
Ummm..! Daddy, UR unparallel Thank U for such a nice and thrilling time Oh dear! does this hurt my Valentine? How could I
thank thee for making it...
bbb...rilliant! Thinking of my cutest Christmas present
bbb...rilliant!
U deserve this really
Thinking of my cutest Christmas present




Miscellaneous
animated kissing cards Greeting cards of kiss My lips wanna be... On yours! Since I'm not there to kiss you I hope this will do
A new journey to make...
[ Flash card ]
Here come I...
[ Flash card ]
My lips wanna be... On yours! Since I'm not there to kiss you I hope this will do
This kiss specially for you lots of Wet and Sloppy kiss A breez full of tender kisses Kiss me!
This kiss specially for you, for think of you! Sending you lots of Wet and Sloppy kiss! A breez full of tender kisses all your way...! Kiss me! and I will be your Prince
a surprising kiss! If kisses were stars...
Wish you a surprising kiss! If kisses were stars... I'd give you the whole night sky!
Get Well Soon Kiss Cards new
click to send
I am sending you something that will help you...
new
click to send
I am sending you a gorgeous nurse...
new
click to send
I may be far but my prayers...
new
click to send
The best medicine for you is...
new

No comments:

Post a Comment